The information collected
Information gathered automatically such as:
- identification of telecommunications network end or telecommunications system that was used by the user;
- information on starting, finishing and scope of each use of services or products, websites and the online shop of PMR;
- the user’s internet protocol (IP) which the user uses to connect to the internet;
- the user’s browser type and version; operating system type and version;
- the URL address that referred the user to PMR websites;
- information about user demographics, localisation, interests and behaviour on websites;
- information on the user’s transaction status when the user purchases via the online shop or requests free materials via online forms.
Information the user provides is gathered by:
- filling in contact, registration, order or other forms;
- submitting a question about products and/or services via websites;
- requesting more detailed information about products and/or services;
- buying on websites and providing personal and company details, address and other data;
- subscribing to newsletters;
- requesting or subscribing to other materials (e.g. articles, market news), promotional or informational alerts and communication;
- leaving comments or messages on websites or forums, chats or bulletin boards.
Registering and filling in forms on PMR websites are optional. By choosing not to register or not to provide personal information, the user can still use the websites. They may not, however, be able to e.g. purchase products or receive certain free materials.
The examples of personal or company information that PMR may collect are: e-mail, salutation, first name, last name, job title, company, www address, core business, address, city, zip code, country, telephone number, sectors of interest.
Google and other providers of cookies
Other providers, including Google, are displaying PMR advertisements on websites.
It is possible to resign from using Google cookies by following the instruction posted on Google Advertising site: www.google.com/settings/ads. It is also possible to resign from using cookies of other providers, following the instruction on Network Advertising Initiative site: www.networkadvertising.org/choices
Google uses the information to assess the degree of websites’ use, to create reports regarding websites’ traffic for websites’ administrators and to provide other services connected with web traffic and internet use. Google may also share the information with third parties if it is required by law or if other parties process the information for Google. Google does not connect the visitor’s IP address with any other data stored by Google.
You may resign from cookies by setting appropriate internet browser preferences.
By visiting PMR websites, the visitor thereby accepts the above-described manner in which data are used by Google.
Goals of collecting, methods of using and security of data
PMR uses the information collected automatically and provided by users to maintain the session;
- customise website to preferences and tools used;
- diagnose problems; create statistics;
- improve products; services and PMR websites;
- provide the users with products, services and/or other materials and to inform them about additional products, services and other materials that may be of interest to them, using different methods of communication.
- PMR maintains a data protection policy which means that we will neither use the users’ personal or company information nor sell, trade, rent or lease it to others without the users’ consent.
- PMR cares about the safety of PMR Clients’ personal data. PMR protects the Clients’ data against unauthorized parties. Providing personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary. Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The administrator of personal data is PMT Ltd Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Kraków 31-545, ul. Mogilska 65. Contact to the data protection officer in PMT Ltd Sp. z o.o .: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free materials and subscriptions
The newsletters and other marketing, informative or promotional materials that the user may download/subscribe to on the PMR websites is a double opt-in offer. The user downloads/subscribes to those by explicitly providing PMR with the user’s e-mail address and additional information on the forms designed for that purpose.
Unsubscribing and access to the data
The user has right to access and change his personal data and corporate information; the user also may unsubscribe at any time from any of the newsletters, marketing, commercial and promotional materials and other communication. If the user does not wish to continue any communication with PMR, is requested to notify PMR by sending an e-mail with such request to email@example.com. If the user does not wish to continue receiving e-mailings or subscriptions only, is requested to notify PMR by using the unsubscribe link included in each e-mailing or e-newsletter or by sending an e-mail entitled “UNSUBSCRIBE” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitations of liability
PMR is not responsible for any errors and omissions or the results obtained from the use of information presented in PMR products, services, news, analyses, on websites and in other materials. PMR guarantees that the information is based on the analysis and research carried out by PMR alone and/or based on the independent and reliable sources of data. PMR websites include links to other websites and PMR is not responsible for any actions of third parties managing or owning these websites.
PMR Ltd. Sp. z o.o. | ul. Mogilska 65, 31-545 Kraków, Poland
Tax Identification Number: PL 676-20-95-189 | Nominal capital: 150.000 PLN
Registered at the District Court for the Kraków-Śródmieście, 11th Commercial Division of the National Register | KRS 0000057694