Logistics and transportation are sectors whose development largely depends on the situation in other sectors. Global trends, such as increases in production and trade exchange, cause an increase in demand for such services. On the other hand, competition is also becoming increasingly tight. Transport and logistics of production and distribution are becoming extremely complex issues. Companies operating in this industry are facing tremendous pressure if they want to grow and generate profits.
Transportation and logistics – what have we achieved so far?
Over the years, we have analysed a number of different business models in the field of transportation and logistics. We know that the key to success is an optimal supply chain, cost effectiveness and integration of manufacturing operations, marketing and sales. We see significant changes in the market, e.g. the need for an integrated transport and logistics service provided by one supplier.
- We optimised the sales and marketing processes for the region’s leading postal operator.
- We prepared recommendations for optimising operations in one of the toughest and most demanding areas of the market – food transportation.
- We identified key unmet needs in courier services dedicated to the B2B segment.
- We advised an investor on entering a local market of bus and coach transport.
- We analysed the aviation sector, and developed a market report based on the findings.
- For the purposes of a planned acquisition in the transportation industry, we developed a database on companies, supplemented by our recommendations.
Our services – what can we do for your company?
- Assist in the process of market entry.
- Develop strategies for launching new services and products.
- Help in adapting the business to customer expectations.
- Conduct consumer research and marketing research – both in the B2B and B2C segment.
- Estimate the size and potential of the sector.
- Develop strategic market analyses on due diligence and IPO projects.
- Carry out feasibility studies.
- Build models of the market and forecasting the development of various sectors.
- Advise on the optimisation of costs, so that companies are able to build a strong market position.
- Develop analytical tools for cost optimisation.
- Advise on mergers and acquisitions.
- Support in identifying and establishing cooperation with a strategic partner in the region.